image1 image2 image3

EXPERIENCE THE MOMENT FIRST HAND |BLAZE ALONG YOUR DREAMS|WITH THE HOTTEST IN ENTERTAINMENT|FARRINHEIT 411

Drake New Song "All Me" featuring Big Sean & 2 Chainz + Keith Sweat's Response to Song Reference

 

It seems like Drake never disappoints. Drake is one of those artist that no matter if he's doing a feature or releasing his own music it instantly turns into a hit. This time Drake teamed up with friends 2 Chainz and Big Sean in "All Me" produced by the new hot producer Key Wane off his upcoming album Nothing Was the Same.

It's good to see Drake and Big Sean doing music together after a minor beef it seems long ago where Big Sean said he thought Drake jacked his rap flow on "Forever." It appears Drake also squashed his rumored beef with fellow Canadian artist The Weeknd, after not signing with his OVO label. Drake posted a picture of the two in the studio on Instagram, which means new music is on the way. Exciting. Drake's OVO Fest in Toronto is August 4th & 5th.


Drake always has some funny lines in his songs, in this song Drake refers to himself as the "light skin Keith Sweat." Really Drake? Anyway, Complex did an interview with Keith Sweat asking him how he felt about Drake's line:

What did you think about Drake calling himself the "light skinned Keith Sweat?"Out of all the R&B artists that have come out, I think my name has been used most in hip-hop songs. It's real flattering to know that someone who is on the top of their game will still acknowledge my music and what I've done. I'm a big fan of hip-hop anyway, I'm most definitely a fan of Drake, he's at the top of his game, you can't be mad at him. His music is melodic as well as edgy.

Are you a big fan of his?It's real flattering for someone to be on the top of their game and pay homage and acknowledge who I am and what I've done in music and what I've done in my career. For him to say 'I'm the light skinned Keith Sweat, I'mma make it last forever,' that means I'm still relevant. [Laughs.] He's keeping me relevant. I've had great success in my music career and by him using my name, it makes me feel good. People were calling me this morning like, "Drake put you on his new record talking about how he's the light-skinned you." I had to laugh. For him to acknowledge what I'm doing and my career—you're not going to use somebody's name whose not relevant in your record when you're somebody like Drake.

Maybe we can expect a collab in the future...I only met him one time in New York, we crossed paths and he acknowledged me and I acknowledged him, I told him I was a big fan. Hopefully one day, him and I could do something, I could do a hook. I could do a cameo in the video, that would be hot.

Listen to Drake's new song "All Me." Are you feeling this?


Share this:

CONVERSATION