image1 image2 image3

EXPERIENCE THE MOMENT FIRST HAND |BLAZE ALONG YOUR DREAMS|WITH THE HOTTEST IN ENTERTAINMENT|FARRINHEIT 411

Kevin Hart Comments On Negative Reactions to His Engagement

Kevin Hart Engagement
 Monday night, Kevin Hart popped the big question to his girlfriend Eniko Parrish. Kevin has made it no secret that he is madly in love with Eniko whom he calls his rib. For her 30th birthday he wanted to give her the best gift of all, asking her hand in marriage. Soon after a video of Kevin proposing to Eniko at her birthday celebration was posted by friends there to Instagram, Kevin posted a photo officially announcing his engagement to his girlfriend for quite sometime now. Immediately following the word hitting the internet regarding his engagement, social media went crazy, and not over the engagement.

Monday his ex-wife Torrei Hart's show "Atlanta Exes" premiered on VH1, spinoff the Los Angeles show started by Nicole Murphy "Hollywood Exes." Both Kevin and Torrei have been vocal about their failed marriage. Kevin has spoken openly about his marriage in many of his popular stand up comedy shows such as Seriously Funny, Laugh At My Pain, and Let Me Explain. Torrei who also does comedy has joked about their marriage, but has displayed a greater disappointment of the failed marriage outside of comedy. Recently she blasted Kevin and Eniko's relationship in the media, claiming that she had an affair with Kevin while they were still married.

Ironically, Eniko's birthday this year fell on the same day as the premiere as "Atlanta Exes". While Torrei had a scene sharing her pain over losing her family, Kevin was proposing to another woman. Many of congratulated the couple on their engagement and more acknowledged the irony of the situation. People's first thought of the engagement, was that Kevin intentionally threw shade at Torrei for negatively speaking about his relationship in the media. We would guess that Kevin already planned to make his proposal regardless what day the show aired. Funny man Kevin Hart had a not so funny message to people who had something to say about his engagement to Eniko.

Kevin Hart Engagement
"I wish y'all could see my face when I read some of the comments that you guys leave....I just want to take a second to share some COMMONSENSE with you guys!!! August 18th was @neekibaby actual Birthday...it wasn't the day before or the day after. I will say this one more time & never repeat myself again....I wish my X Wife nothing but the best in life...I've moved forward with my life & have been doing so for the last 6 years. The only thing that was on my mind yesterday was making sure my lady had an amazing 30th B Day. I'm happy to say that my now FIANCE was blown away by the entire evening. #MissMeWithTheBullshit #KillNegativityWithPositivity"
What a ring! Congrats on the couple and their engagement, we wish you all the best.


Share this:

CONVERSATION