image1 image2 image3

EXPERIENCE THE MOMENT FIRST HAND |BLAZE ALONG YOUR DREAMS|WITH THE HOTTEST IN ENTERTAINMENT|FARRINHEIT 411

[Listen] Game "Really" ft. Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, T.I., Soulja Boy

"Like Nasir and Hov when I'm 40 years old." Family man, Game, has released "Really," a new single off his upcoming album, Year of the Wolf, which is set to debut on October 14. He partnered with Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, T.I. and Soulja Boy, and has given his fans a hit.

Game is best known for his hit reality TV show, Marrying The Game, but this family man still has a knack for music. His new album, Year of the Wolf, is set to be released by his independent record label, Blood Money Entertainment.

He told Power 106:
“It’s called Year Of The Wolf…People [are] pretty much terrified of wolves. Wolves howl. They scream and do all of that. And I just feel like this year I got a lot to get off my chest. And with this album, man, I’m going in on a lot of people. A lot of issues. A lot of stuff. I got very angry artists that I’m signing…It’s a whole angry movement…This is Los Angeles, ladies and gentlemen. And it’s a lot of fuckery going on out here. And I’m tired of people walking around. Hitting the red carpets and feeling like, you know, feeling like they Madonna when you Ma-thot-a. Basically, what I’mma do is I’m exposing everything. Everything, everybody [can] get it. It’s like one of them tell-all books, but in music form.”

Check out the new single below.

 

Share this:

CONVERSATION