image1 image2 image3

EXPERIENCE THE MOMENT FIRST HAND |BLAZE ALONG YOUR DREAMS|WITH THE HOTTEST IN ENTERTAINMENT|FARRINHEIT 411

Puff Daddy Dedicates His Surprise Free Album to the Dreamers & Go-Getters

In the world of music and entertainment lives many legends. What makes them all stand apart is their hustle. Sean "Diddy" Combs best known as Puff Daddy is a natural born hustler. Since breaking on the scene in the early 90's he's achieve major accomplishments in entertainment and business. Many artist in Hip-Hop have followed similar pathways of Puff, odeing he laid the blueprint. To celebrate over 20 years of success in music alone, he gifted his fans a free album on his 46th birthday.


If you follow Puff on social media, you've seen countless videos of him in the studio working on his album MMM. He's literally been in the studio with everyone from Pharrell to Kanye West to Future. The suspicious album title is an acronym that stands for "money making mitch." The album was released to Diddy's soundcloud and is said to soon release to Apple Music and Spotify. 

"Good Afternoon World!! Today is a big day!!! I am a SONIC MOTION PICTURE, which is FREE and AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE. I want to thank everybody that has supported me over the years and purchased any music that I've made. With that being said, on my birthday, I would like to return the favor and gift you something that is important to me. All I ask is that you listen and enjoy!
The name of the sonic motion picture is 'MMM.' It's the ultimate hustler's fairytale. I would like to take the time to dedicate this album to everyone who is trying to get money, trying to be somebody, trying to take care of their family, trying to eat, trying to survive and most importantly the ones who know that one day, they are going to be the greatest because they have something special.  
This is for YOU! Listen to it, enjoy it and if you like it...Tell 10 friends about it! I truly appreciate everyone and thank you for always respecting me as recording artist and as an entertainer...Today on, November 4th, my birthday, I present to you something that's always going to be special to me-- the gift of music, MMM!! EVERYBODY EATS, EVERYBODY DRINKS AND EVERYONE GET THIS MONEY, LET'S GO!!!!!"  
This album is officially the return of Puff Daddy.  Recently Puff announced Bad Boy Entertainment's partnership with Epic Records. The new deal includes a two-album label and distribution contract, chaired by LA Reid. Puff will also be releasing a new flavor to his vodka, Ciroc collection, sour apple very soon. The biggest hustler in the business for sure!

Listen to his album MMM below:

Share this:

CONVERSATION